Pages

Wednesday 10 February 2010

in a cold state of mind

RE: Can we cancel our session?

From: Mitchell R.F.


Sent: 10 February 2010 18:00

To: Lima K.S.D.

Subject: RE: Can we cancel our session?

Poor Kalina, I am so sorry you are in such discomfort!

Let's aim to meet next week - I could do most afternoons, how about Thursday 18th at 3 p.m.?

Ros

________________________________________

From: Lima K.S.D.

Sent: 10 February 2010 16:01

To: Mitchell R.F.

Subject: Can we cancel our session?

Hi Ros,

Can we please cancel our session tomorrow? I've had a very bad cold with allergy, a running nose, headache, and can barely hear from left ear since last week. Both ears are infected. I went to the clinic yesterday and am now taking antibiotics which i hope will make me feel better. But i feel very tired and weak. Actually I don't remember any illness that has made me feel pain in my teeth. The ear infection is making me feel dizzy at times, and when I go out I keep sneezing all the time. I even have conjunctivites. I can't come, Ros. Sorry.

Thanks,

Kalina

No comments:

Post a Comment