Pages

Thursday 19 August 2010

os ventos da paz

19 aug 2010

sorting out life at the unilink bus
my very dear maroquilda,

this is just a note to say many thank yous to you for bringing me the winds of peace, discipline, and a proper management of the situations that pose challenging in my life.
it was magic to once again hear your voice on the phone asking and saying things like: 'por que, fia?', 'pense assim, nao, kalina', 'olha, nao eh assim nao'. all these words, in your smooth voice in the right moment, so truly and softly put me back in the right track, you know that, right? i love you, nene. i've already said it once, but here it goes again: your voice and words bring me the sounds of my heart.

yours,
maroca

2 comments:

  1. oh coisa linda, nene. Tb amo vc bem muitao. ate o umberto comentou que eu tinha tido sorte de te ter por perto, viu. Deus foi muito maravilhoso nos dando uma aa outra de presente, num foi, nao?
    p.s.: essa foto faz um tempao, ne? nem lembro qdo/onde foi

    ReplyDelete
  2. sim sim, Deus foi muito maravilhoso em nos inspirar no movimento pela nossa amizade. amem.
    adorei tanto o umberto tambem. que voz de paz.

    ReplyDelete